Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Final Tension

Assalamualaikum wr wbt,

Good Day dear friends :) Hope it's a good day for me too..final exams are just in few days to come and yeah less than a week..

Can you feel it? The tense in the air? That anxious feeling inside you, the faster heart beat rate, and the ferocity you have? Plus, the headache, migraine and all other pain that might strike you anytime? 

Basically that is how I feel at the moment. It's not that I wanted to fall sick or purposely make myself ill. But that is just how human body works when exposed to stress *high five*
Oh well, this is what we called the Final Exams stress, not a real deal. It is part and parcel of a student life. I'll be facing it every semester for the next two years..I'll be okay..TRUST ME.

IN ADDITION TO ALL THAT! 
mom's nagg =.='' (add some more tension)

Wish I can have somebody to talk to right now. I know I'm supposed to refrain myself from frequent blogging and Facebooking during exams time. But hey, it's the way out from my stress.



Wasalam and have a nice day :)

No comments: