Saturday, October 15, 2016

This feelings

This feelings of mine,
undetermined and uncertainty,
haven't have the same feelings for the past 2 years,
how time flies, it's been 2 years,
yes 2 rough years.

But somehow this feelings come again,
come and struck me again.
Haven't feel this way since the last 2 years,
after my heart been broken and my feelings been betrayed.

Somehow again, I'm in doubt,
is this for real, or for fun?
For I know a heart matter is no fun matter,
without a heart no man can live. 

This feelings,
the very same feelings, struck again
after 2 rough years,
I pick myself up after he knocked me down,
and now someone else make me feel it again. 

Is this love?
or an act of moving on?
Is this true?
or something that lasts for only 5 seconds?
I'm in doubt,
for I fear twice my broken heart. 

-Haslina- 15.10.2016 


"Then butterflies, they come alive when I'm next to you"

No comments: