Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why mom nags?

Salam.

Why mom nags?

ok, before I can straightly tell you why, let’s just hear a little bit of my nag, yeah? I watched the cartoon movie 'Mars needs moms'. It's about how a boy try to save his mom which has been abducted by 'Martians', some kind of alien-people from Mars.The Martians want his mom so they can extracted her memory which will be transmitted to the Nanny-robots. Ok, the rest of the story, I think you can go and watch it yourself.

I almost shed my tears watching this movie. It's about love and care. How this boy named Milo hate being told what to do by his mom. Hate it when she nagged all the time. But still he come for the rescue of his mom.

I believe we all have experienced such situation in our life. Mom told us what to do, mom nagged all the time, mom this and mom that. And we just hate being told what need to do! Me myself, (well sometimes) hate it when my mom start nagging.

And I am very sure of one thing; mom actually never does like nagging all the time. It's just something in the genes, something so naturally to happen when you're a mom. It's just so magic, isn't it?

Being a growing up girl, yup I'm a big girl now, I know how it feel to nag. I begin to realise why mom nags all the time. I happen to resemble my mom. I, myself, nag others too! I nag my little brother, I nag my best friends, I nag the person I like, just for one reason, because I love them and I care so much about them.

Sounds so unsound mind, isn't it? It's a real thing. Why would you nag someone without a solid reason? You care for them and you don't want them to do something stupid, and then you nag. Simple as that.

Don't sigh. Women are always like that. So peeps, no matter how much your mom nagged you and no matter how much you hate that, you and your mom, just love each other very much.

Getting clear of why mom nags? Have another reason for that? Well, just leave your comment, you are greatly welcome to do so. ;)

source: google


Wasalam.



No comments: